Website Privacy Notice
The information you submit will be kept securely and only used for the legitimate purpose of responding to your request. By completing a form you give us consent to do this.
- We will not use this personal data for other purposes without asking your permission.
- We will not keep this information for longer than necessary.
- We will not use third parties to process your data without taking reasonable steps to ensure they comply with UK Data Protection legislation and EU General Data Protection Regulation.
- We will never sell your data to third parties.
The data will be held in accordance with the South Wales Area Meeting Data Protection Policy.
Cookies are text files stored on your computer, and accessible only to the websites which create them.
- for statistical analysis,
- to understand user behaviour,
- to administer the site,
- to tailor the information presented to a user based on their preferences,
- and to improve the user experience.
Further information about cookies can be found on the Interactive Advertising Bureau’s website www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you share our content through social media, for example by liking us on Facebook or following or tweeting about us on Twitter, those social networks will record that you have done so. They may set a cookie for this purpose.
In some cases, where a page on our website includes content from a social network, such as a Twitter feed, or Facebook comments box, those services may set a cookie even where you do not click a button. As is the case for all cookies, we cannot access those set by social networks. Social networks cannot access cookies we set ourselves.
Our systems automatically gather some anonymous information about visitors, including IP addresses, browser type, language, and the times and dates of webpage visits. The data collected does not include personally identifiable information. It is used, as described above, for statistical analysis, to understand user behaviour, and to administer the site.
The website contains links to websites operated by third parties under different privacy policies. Should you choose one of those links, you will be leaving the South Wales Area Meeting web site and this privacy notice will no longer apply.
Any changes we may make to our privacy notice in the future will be posted on this page.